Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My most recent interest is the following:
1) Horoscope and the alignment of stars on my birthday

Horoscopes are very interesting. My birthday, October 22, is under the rule of Venus. Apperentally I'm exciting, charming, dramatic, magnetic, and appealing. My star sign is a Libra, the sign of balance. I have to loosen up and let people see the real me, I guess. My friend match is a Capricorn and my love match is a Scorpio (although I like a Libra). The Libra and I cannot percive each others flaws because we have the same flaws. I still like him though because I'm not sworn to doing anything my horoscope says. One of my weaknesses is that I'm too controlling. A constant game of tug of war is going to land me no where but flat on my butt. I control other situations and people by keeping my cool. So maybe when you read this you were thinking, hey I should read my horoscope once in a while! Try it, it's super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment