Sunday, April 10, 2011

BBQ Birthday~ He Turned Into an Old Man!

So today my mom's friend's husband Aaron turned 40! Angela, my mom's friend, made some really weird peanut butter cake that tasted like a rotten pillow.I had some berry cheesecake instead and that was the most delicious thing ever, and I have tasted many things before that were very awesome. Also my whole family couldn't come because my little sister might have Appendicitis in her stomach so the BBQ was sort of a bummer because my mother is the life of the party every night. Sunglasses at Night, the song, came on and I just started singing. It's really a weird song. You can see it above! Anyways, I also met a cute little puppy named Kona. He was a very entergetic pup with lots of personality. He got taken down by Angela's dog Harley later in the night though. Haha, I guess they were both wanting to be the dominant dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment